Best Gamers de Killzone 2 Index du Forum Best Gamers de Killzone 2
Bienvenue sur le Forum officiel des Best Gamers, clan français sur Killzone 2 ( PS3 )

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

Bienvenue sur le forum des *BG* 
La Team compte aujourd'hui 0victoires 0défaites

PROCHAIN MATCH : le 00/00/00 contre les [    ] (+ d'infos dans Bureau>Match)

PROCHAIN ENTRAINEMENT : le 25/03/09 de 15H30 à 17h30
( + d'infos dans Bureau>Entrainement )
Lena&Horne - Four Classic@%Albums Plus (2.010)

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Best Gamers de Killzone 2 Index du Forum -> Coin blabla et Cie ^^ -> Blaguounettes ^^
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
hayzberda

Emploi: Pedicure podologue
Date de naissance: 07/06/1973
Rôle préféré :: Technicien

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 20:39 (2016)    Sujet du message: Lena&Horne - Four Classic@%Albums Plus (2.010) Répondre en citant

Lena Horne - Four Classic Albums Plus (2010) > bit.ly/25dXA4T

And,,again,,on,,the,,rare,,EOne,,of,,them,,describes,,her,,lucidly,,when,,it,,says:,,"Although,,considered,,by,,many,,as,,a,,popular,,singer,,,[she],,has,,been,,closely,,associated,,with,,many,,jazz,,artists,,and,,her,,work,,is,,strongly,,informed,,by,,jazz"Discography,,Browser,,previous,,next,,Stream,,or,,buy,,on:,,Release,,Date,,July,,12,,,2010,,Genre,,Jazz,,Styles,,Show,,Tunes,,Early,,Jazz,,Vocals,,Vocal,,Jazz,,Submit,,Corrections,,Lena,,Horne,,Four,,Classic,,Albums,,Plus,,AllMusic,,Rating,,8,,User,,Ratings,,(0),,Your,,Rating,,Overview,,↓,,User,,Reviews,,↓,,Credits,,↓,,Releases,,↓,,Similar,,Albums,,↓,,Share,,this,,page,,facebook,,twitter,,google+,,AllMusic,,Review,,by,,William,,Ruhlmann,,The,,second,,half,,of,,the,,1950s,,was,,a,,relatively,,active,,period,,for,,Lena,,Horne,,as,,a,,recording,,artistIhr,,Warenkorb,,enthlt,,nun,,1,,Artikel,,im,,Wert,,von,,EUR8,99In,,the,,movies,,there,,is,,Lana.and,,in,,all,,three-,,in,,singing,,,night,,clubs,,and,,movies,,there,,is,,the,,entertainer,,supreme,,,,Lena.a,,fascinating,,mixture,,of,,talent,,,charm,,and,,beauty.This,,is,,LenaArtikel,,,,merken,,,,Seite,,,,drucken,,,,Neues,,,,vom,,,,Knstler,,,,Preisalarm,,,,CD,,,,AlbumArtist:Lena,,,,HorneTitle:Four,,,,Classic,,,,Albums,,,,PlusLabel:AvidCountry:UKDate:2010Catalogue:AMSC,,,,1009Barcode:5022810300922Format:Double,,,,CDCollection:IOwnItIWantItCommunity:1,,,,Owns,,,,Search,,,,on,,,,eBay,,,,Search,,,,on,,,,AmazonTrackArtistTitleComposerRating"Stormy,,,,Weather",,,,1-01Lena,,,,Horne,,,,Tomorrow,,,,MountainLatouche,,,,,EllingtonRate1-02Lena,,,,HorneOut,,,,Of,,,,This,,,,WorldArlen,,,,,MercerRate1-03Lena,,,,HorneSummertimeHeyward,,,,,GershwinRate1-04Lena,,,,HorneMad,,,,About,,,,The,,,,BoyCowardRate1-05Lena,,,,HorneRidin',,,,On,,,,The,,,,MoonJohnny,,,,Mercer,,,,,Harold,,,,ArlenRate1-06Lena,,,,HorneStormy,,,,WeatherArlen,,,,,KoehlerRate1-07Lena,,,,HorneBaby,,,,,Won't,,,,You,,,,Please,,,,Come,,,,HomeWarfield,,,,,WilliamsRate1-08Lena,,,,HorneAny,,,,Place,,,,I,,,,Hang,,,,My,,,,Hat,,,,Is,,,,HomeJohnny,,,,Mercer,,,,,Harold,,,,ArlenRate1-09Lena,,,,HorneI'll,,,,Be,,,,AroundWilderRate1-10Lena,,,,HorneI,,,,Wonder,,,,What,,,,Became,,,,Of,,,,MeJohnny,,,,Mercer,,,,,Harold,,,,ArlenRate1-11Lena,,,,HorneJust,,,,One,,,,Of,,,,Those,,,,ThingsPorterRate"Lena,,,,Horne,,,,At,,,,The,,,,Cocoanut,,,,Grove",,,,1-12Lena,,,,Horne,,,,The,,,,Surry,,,,With,,,,The,,,,Fringe,,,,On,,,,TopOscar,,,,Hammerstein,,,,II,,,,,Richard,,,,RodgersRate1-13Lena,,,,HorneWouldn't,,,,It,,,,Be,,,,LoverlyLerner,,,,,LoeweRate1-14Lena,,,,HorneA,,,,Cock-Eyed,,,,OptimistRodgers,,,,,Hammerstein,,,,IIRate1-15Lena,,,,HorneI,,,,Have,,,,DreamedRodgers,,,,,Hammerstein,,,,IIRate"Give,,,,The,,,,Lady,,,,What,,,,She,,,,Wants",,,,1-16Lena,,,,Horne,,,,Diamonds,,,,Are,,,,A,,,,Girl's,,,,Best,,,,FriendStyne,,,,,Robin,,,,,Arr2,,,,CDs,,,,CD,,,,(Compact,,,,Disc)Herkmmliche,,,,CD,,,,,die,,,,mit,,,,allen,,,,CD-Playern,,,,und,,,,Computerlaufwerken,,,,,aber,,,,auch,,,,mit,,,,den,,,,meisten,,,,SACD-,,,,oder,,,,Multiplayern,,,,abspielbar,,,,istThe,,,,mastering,,,,,presumably,,,,drawn,,,,from,,,,old,,,,LPs,,,,,presents,,,,the,,,,music,,,,as,,,,is,,,,,with,,,,none,,,,of,,,,the,,,,sparkle,,,,that,,,,,for,,,,example,,,,,was,,,,present,,,,on,,,,the,,,,2002,,,,reissue,,,,of,,,,Stormy,,,,Weather,,,,on,,,,the,,,,RCA,,,,Bluebird,,,,imprintMehr,,von,,Lena,,Horne,,(191.On,,this,,disc,,,Lena,,delivers,,The,,Surrey,,with,,the,,Fringe,,on,,Top,,almost,,conversationally,,,and,,her,,phrasing,,of,,Wouldn't,,It,,Be,,Loverly,,is,,decidedly,,jazzyAvid,,Easy,,reprints,,the,,original,,liner,,notes,,,but,,not,,much,,elseCD2BurnsRate2-20Lena,,,HorneLike,,,Someone,,,In,,,LoveBurke,,,,Van,,,Heusen,,,,ArrAcross,,these,,classic,,albums,,we,,can,,hear,,Lena,,covering,,the,,songs,,of,,Jimmy,,Van,,Heusen,,and,,Johnny,,Burke,,on,,A,,Friend,,Of,,YoursThe,,orchestras,,are,,less,,overbearing,,on,,the,,remaining,,tracks,,,which,,come,,from,,studio,,recordings,,-,,apparently,,even,,the,,four,,tracks,,from,,the,,EP,,Lena,,Horne,,at,,the,,Cocoanut,,Grove,,,which,,has,,no,,trace,,of,,an,,audienceAs,,with,,all,,these,,Avid,,reissues,,,the,,price,,is,,unbelievably,,low,,and,,the,,helpings,,are,,generous,,,although,,the,,digitally,,remastered,,sound,,is,,occasionally,,rather,,fuzzyShe,,,also,,,recorded,,,with,,,such,,,bandleaders,,,as,,,Teddy,,,Wilson,,,,Artie,,,Shaw,,,and,,,Cab,,,CallowayFour,,,Classic,,,Albums,,,Plus,,,45worldsCD,,Albums,,All-----------CDsArtistsLabelsReviews,,&,,CommentsBarcodeCD,,TitleComposerCountryTrack,,WelcomeGuestLogin:Join,,45worlds,,45worldsMusic,,,Movies,,,Books,,etcd45spacesUser-generated,,worldsd45cat7",,Singles,,.P2The,,torrent,,was,,removed,,because,,we,,got,,DMCA,,requests.Burke,,and,,Van,,Heusen,,actually,,dominated,,the,,hit,,parade,,of,,the,,1940s,,,largely,,because,,they,,were,,Bing,,Crosby's,,personal,,songwriters,,for,,his,,movies3Label:,,,AvidEasy,,,Bestellnummer:,,,1131284,,,Erscheinungstermin:,,,15.4.2011,,,But,,,,her,,,,jazz,,,,credentials,,,,are,,,,clear,,,,in,,,,Honeysuckle,,,,Rose,,,,and,,,,in,,,,the,,,,Duke,,,,Ellington,,,,medley,,,,,in,,,,both,,,,of,,,,which,,,,she,,,,is,,,,accompanied,,,,simply,,,,by,,,,a,,,,rhythm,,,,sectionAllMusic,,,,New,,,,Releases,,,,Featured,,,,New,,,,Releases,,,,Editors',,,,Choice,,,,All,,,,New,,,,Releases,,,,Discover,,,,Genres›,,,,Moods›,,,,Themes›,,,,Blues,,,,Classical,,,,Country,,,,Electronic,,,,Folk,,,,International,,,,Jazz,,,,Latin,,,,New,,,,Age,,,,Pop/Rock,,,,Rap,,,,R&B,,,,Reggae,,,,Stage,,,,&,,,,Screen,,,,All,,,,Genres,,,,Aggressive,,,,Bittersweet,,,,Druggy,,,,Energetic,,,,Happy,,,,Hypnotic,,,,Laid,,,,Back/Mellow,,,,Melancholy,,,,Passionate,,,,Romantic,,,,Sad,,,,Sentimental,,,,Sexy,,,,Trippy,,,,All,,,,Moods,,,,Background,,,,Music,,,,Celebration,,,,Cool,,,,&,,,,Cocky,,,,Drinking,,,,Hanging,,,,Out,,,,In,,,,Love,,,,Introspection,,,,Late,,,,Night,,,,Partying,,,,Rainy,,,,Day,,,,Relaxation,,,,Road,,,,Trip,,,,Romantic,,,,Evening,,,,Sex,,,,All,,,,Themes,,,,Articles,,,,Features,,,,Interviews,,,,Lists,,,,Streams,,,,Videos,,,,All,,,,Posts,,,,Recommendations,,,,My,,,,Profile,,,,Advanced,,,,Search,,,,Facebook,,,,Twitter,,,,Tumblr,,,,Google,,,,RSS,,,,Covering,,,the,,,great,,,American,,,songbook,,,with,,,such,,,classics,,,as,,,Summertime,,,,Mad,,,About,,,The,,,Boy,,,and,,,Just,,,One,,,Of,,,Those,,,Things,,,on,,,Stormy,,,WeatherTracklisting,,Details,,Mitwirkende,,Disk,,1,,von,,2,,1,,Hrprobe,,Track,,1:,,Tomorrow,,Mountain,,Tomorrow,,Mountain,,2,,Hrprobe,,Track,,2:,,Out,,of,,this,,world,,Out,,of,,this,,world,,3,,Hrprobe,,Track,,3:,,Summertime,,Summertime,,4,,Hrprobe,,Track,,4:,,Mad,,about,,the,,boy,,Mad,,about,,the,,boy,,5,,Hrprobe,,Track,,5:,,Ridin',,On,,The,,Moon,,Ridin',,On,,The,,Moon,,6,,Hrprobe,,Track,,6:,,Stormy,,Weather,,Stormy,,Weather,,7,,Hrprobe,,Track,,7:,,Baby,,Won't,,You,,Please,,Come,,Home,,Baby,,Won't,,You,,Please,,Come,,Home,,8,,Hrprobe,,Track,,8:,,Any,,place,,I,,hang,,my,,hat,,is,,home,,Any,,place,,I,,hang,,my,,hat,,is,,home,,9,,Hrprobe,,Track,,9:,,I'll,,Be,,Around,,I'll,,Be,,Around,,10,,Hrprobe,,Track,,10:,,I,,Wonder,,What,,Became,,of,,Me,,I,,Wonder,,What,,Became,,of,,Me,,11,,Hrprobe,,Track,,11:,,Just,,One,,Of,,Those,,Things,,Just,,One,,Of,,Those,,Things,,12,,Hrprobe,,Track,,12:,,The,,surrey,,with,,the,,fringe,,on,,top,,The,,surrey,,with,,the,,fringe,,on,,top,,13,,Hrprobe,,Track,,13:,,Wouldn't,,it,,be,,loverly?,,Wouldn't,,it,,be,,loverly?,,14,,Hrprobe,,Track,,14:,,A,,cock-eyed,,optimist,,A,,cock-eyed,,optimist,,15,,Hrprobe,,Track,,15:,,I,,Have,,Dreamed,,I,,Have,,Dreamed,,16,,Hrprobe,,Track,,16:,,Diamonds,,Are,,A,,Girl's,,Best,,Friend,,Diamonds,,Are,,A,,Girl's,,Best,,Friend,,17,,Hrprobe,,Track,,17:,,People,,Will,,Say,,We're,,In,,Love,,People,,Will,,Say,,We're,,In,,Love,,18,,Hrprobe,,Track,,18:,,Just,,In,,Time,,Just,,In,,Time,,19,,Hrprobe,,Track,,19:,,Honey,,in,,the,,honeycomb,,Honey,,in,,the,,honeycomb,,20,,Hrprobe,,Track,,20:,,You,,better,,know,,it,,You,,better,,know,,it,,21,,Hrprobe,,Track,,21:,,Get,,Out,,Of,,Town,,Get,,Out,,Of,,Town,,22,,Hrprobe,,Track,,22:,,Baubles,,,bangles,,and,,beads,,Baubles,,,bangles,,and,,beads,,23,,Hrprobe,,Track,,23:,,Bewitched,,,bothered,,and,,bewildered,,Bewitched,,,bothered,,and,,bewildered,,24,,Hrprobe,,Track,,24:,,At,,Long,,Last,,Love,,At,,Long,,Last,,Love,,25,,Hrprobe,,Track,,25:,,Speak,,low,,Speak,,low,,26,,Hrprobe,,Track,,26:,,Love,,Love,,27,,Hrprobe,,Track,,27:,,Let's,,put,,out,,the,,lights,,(and,,go,,to,,sleep),,Let's,,put,,out,,the,,lights,,(and,,go,,to,,sleep),,Disk,,2,,von,,2,,1,,Hrprobe,,Track,,1:,,Announcement,,,introduction,,and,,play-on,,Announcement,,,introduction,,and,,play-on,,2,,Hrprobe,,Track,,2:,,Today,,I,,love,,everybody,,Today,,I,,love,,everybody,,3,,Hrprobe,,Track,,3:,,Let,,me,,love,,you,,Let,,me,,love,,you,,4,,Hrprobe,,Track,,4:,,Come,,runnin',,Come,,runnin',,Cole,,Porter,,Medley,,5,,Hrprobe,,Track,,5:,,How's,,your,,romance?,,How's,,your,,romance?,,6,,Hrprobe,,Track,,6:,,After,,you,,,who?,,After,,you,,,who?,,7,,Hrprobe,,Track,,7:,,Love,,of,,my,,life,,Love,,of,,my,,life,,8,,Hrprobe,,Track,,8:,,It's,,all,,right,,with,,me,,It's,,all,,right,,with,,me,,9,,Hrprobe,,Track,,9:,,How,,about,,you?,,(Orchestral,,Link),,How,,about,,you?,,(Orchestral,,Link),,Duke,,Ellington,,Medley,,10,,Hrprobe,,Track,,10:,,Mood,,indigo,,Mood,,indigo,,11,,Hrprobe,,Track,,11:,,I'm,,beginning,,to,,see,,the,,light,,I'm,,beginning,,to,,see,,the,,light,,12,,Hrprobe,,Track,,12:,,How,,you,,say,,it,,How,,you,,say,,it,,13,,Hrprobe,,Track,,13:,,Orchestral,,link,,Orchestral,,link,,14,,Hrprobe,,Track,,14:,,Honeysuckle,,rose,,Honeysuckle,,rose,,15,,Hrprobe,,Track,,15:,,Day,,in,,-,,day,,out,,Day,,in,,-,,day,,out,,16,,Hrprobe,,Track,,16:,,Orchestral,,link,,Orchestral,,link,,17,,Hrprobe,,Track,,17:,,A,,New-Fangled,,Tango,,A,,New-Fangled,,Tango,,18,,Hrprobe,,Track,,18:,,Orchestral,,link,,Orchestral,,link,,19,,Hrprobe,,Track,,19:,,I,,love,,to,,love,,I,,love,,to,,love,,20,,Hrprobe,,Track,,20:,,Orchestral,,link,,Orchestral,,link,,21,,Hrprobe,,Track,,21:,,From,,this,,moment,,on,,From,,this,,moment,,on,,22,,Hrprobe,,Track,,22:,,Orchestral,,play-off,,Orchestral,,play-off,,23,,Hrprobe,,Track,,23:,,You,,don't,,have,,to,,know,,the,,language,,You,,don't,,have,,to,,know,,the,,language,,24,,Hrprobe,,Track,,24:,,Like,,Someone,,In,,Love,,Like,,Someone,,In,,Love,,25,,Hrprobe,,Track,,25:,,It's,,anybody's,,spring,,It's,,anybody's,,spring,,26,,Hrprobe,,Track,,26:,,But,,beautiful,,But,,beautiful,,27,,Hrprobe,,Track,,27:,,Just,,my,,luck,,Just,,my,,luck,,28,,Hrprobe,,Track,,28:,,Get,,rid,,of,,Monday,,Get,,rid,,of,,Monday,,29,,Hrprobe,,Track,,29:,,A,,friend,,of,,yours,,A,,friend,,of,,yours,,30,,Hrprobe,,Track,,30:,,It,,could,,happen,,to,,you,,It,,could,,happen,,to,,you,,31,,Hrprobe,,Track,,31:,,Sleigh,,ride,,in,,July,,Sleigh,,ride,,in,,July,,32,,Hrprobe,,Track,,32:,,My,,heart,,is,,a,,hobo,,My,,heart,,is,,a,,hobo,,33,,Hrprobe,,Track,,33:,,Polka,,Dots,,and,,Moonbeams,,Polka,,Dots,,and,,Moonbeams,,34,,Hrprobe,,Track,,34:,,Ring,,the,,bell,,Ring,,the,,bell,,The,,,,tracks,,,,from,,,,the,,,,Cocoanut,,,,Grove,,,,EP,,,,,all,,,,show,,,,tunes,,,,,don't,,,,sound,,,,like,,,,they,,,,were,,,,recorded,,,,live,,,,,but,,,,they,,,,are,,,,welcome,,,,additions,,,,to,,,,her,,,,repertoire45worldsLiveMusic:,,,VinylAlbums:,,,78RPM:,,,CDAlbums:,,,Magazines:,,,CDSingles:,,,12"Singles:,,,7"Singles:,,,TapeMedia:,,,MusicMemorabilia:,,,Cinema:,,,TVSeries:,,,DVD & Blu-ray:,,,Books:,,,ClassicalMusicLatest,,,Items:,,,Reviews:,,,Comments:,,,Ratings:,,,Images:,,,Lists:,,,Videos:,,,Tags:,,,Owned:,,,Wanted:,,,Top50:,,,Random,,,45worlds,,,website,,,2016:,,,Help,,,Page:,,,PrivacyPolicy:,,,Terms:,,,ContactUs:,,,LikeusonFacebook:,,,At,,the,,Cocoanut,,Grove,,The,,liner,,notes,,for,,our,,first,,album,,Stormy,,Weather,,very,,accurately,,describe,,AVIDs,,latest,,recruit,,to,,our,,four,,classic,,album,,seriesThis,,,is,,,one,,,of,,,many,,,tunes,,,on,,,this,,,compilation,,,written,,,by,,,Harold,,,Arlen,,,(collaborating,,,with,,,Johnny,,,Mercer),,,,a,,,composer,,,who,,,Lena,,,probably,,,first,,,encountered,,,at,,,the,,,Cotton,,,Club,,,and,,,whose,,,songs,,,she,,,clearly,,,appreciatedHowever,,,her,,vocals,,are,,in,,danger,,of,,being,,submerged,,by,,the,,big,,band,,on,,other,,items,,in,,this,,1957,,concertHer,,,,cabaret,,,,style,,,,is,,,,exemplified,,,,in,,,,the,,,,album,,,,called,,,,Lena,,,,Horne,,,,at,,,,the,,,,Waldorf,,,,Astoria,,,,,which,,,,contains,,,,one,,,,of,,,,her,,,,most,,,,popular,,,,numbers:,,,,the,,,,suggestive,,,,New,,,,Fangled,,,,Tango f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Ven 20 Mai - 20:39 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Best Gamers de Killzone 2 Index du Forum -> Coin blabla et Cie ^^ -> Blaguounettes ^^ Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation